Cryo for Skin Toning/Tightening$175 (Series of 5 $750, Series of 10 $1250)/strong>
Useful in treating loose crepey skin.
Cryo improves the general condition of the skin by increasing oxygen and nutrient supply to the skin. Frequent Cryo tightens the skin and prevents wrinkles. During Cryo treatment the skin vessels and capillaries undergo a period of vasoconstriction (constriction of blood vessels) followed by vasodilatation (dilation of blood vessels) upon finishing the session. This causes toxins stored in the layers of the skin to be broken down and flushed away. The intense cold activates collagen production in the deeper layers of the skin, leaving your skin firm and tight.
After several applications, clients have noticed the skin becoming smoother and more even toned with regained elasticity and improved overall “youthful” feeling. Provoking a shock by cooling and or shocking (alternating cold and warm) the skin with Cryo around the face and neck, triggers deep layers of collagen into production. This will smooth out facial lines, reduce blemishes, wrinkles and makes tighter appearance within few minutes. A full set of applications (from 4 to 8) will naturally begin to renew production of collagen. Consequently, the result of a course of treatments is a long lasting return of a more youthful, clear and youngest skin.
- Appearance of wrinkles and fine lines shall be highly reduced.
- Production of collagen resulting in fuller, more youthful and beautiful rejuvenated skin.
- Puffiness around the eyes shall be significantly reduced or totally eliminated.
- Pores on the face and neck shall be reduced in size, limiting the intake of toxins, dirt and grime.
- Benefits over lymphatic system, flushing away built up toxins, soothe inflammation and irritation, removing puffiness, and redness.
- Skin conditions like Dermatitis, Eczema, Acne and Psoriasis could be reduced.
- Metabolic rate increases, Endorphin levels shall be stimulated.
After one session you can clearly see the reduction of lines, puffiness and clearing of skin color.